Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 Reg.to UE 2016/679 for the website www.luximpianti.it
Stakeholders: Users/ visitors.
LUX Impianti S.r.l. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of Reg.to EU 2016/679 below ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the Your confidentiality and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the legislation above and the obligations of confidentiality laid down therein.
1.Types of data processed:
The processing activities carried out are aimed at the acquisition of the following personal data:
- Cookies: Technical Cookies and Profiling Cookies.
- Behavioural data: Navigation log.
- Common data: Personal data, Contact data, Pseudo-anonymous, Pseudo anonymized.
- Purpose and legal basis of processing:
In particular, your data will be used for the following purposes:
Legitimate Interest – Art. 6, c.1, let. f. GDPR:
- Navigation on the website www.luximpianti.it (Analysis of data to perform the evolution and maintenance of the website, Assessment of liability in case of potential computer crimes against the site and/ or data subjects to the processing and statistical analysis, anonymous, on the use of the site).
Nature of data provision: mandatory. Failure to provide data will make it impossible for the company to provide the web service provided.
Personal data retention period:
The data is stored for 7 days.
Execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations (Art. 6, c.1, let. b. GDPR):
- Registration and access to the reserved area;
- Manage user requests received through contact forms.
Nature of data provision: mandatory. Failure to provide data will make it impossible for the company to comply with your requests.
Personal data retention period:
Your personal data will be actively processed for the necessary time for the management of the existing relationship and/or the execution of the contract. In the case of registration, the data will be deleted as soon as requested and in any case for a period not exceeding 10 years from the end of the relationship.
Execution of measures related to optional obligations (Art. 6, c.1, let. a. GDPR):
- Sending commercial information by email.
Nature of data provision: optional. With regard to the aforementioned purposes, and any refusal to the processing does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the processing itself.
Storage period of personal data:
Your personal data will be actively processed for the time necessary to manage the purpose indicated above.
3.Integration with social media Legitimate interest (Art. 6, c.1, let. f. GDPR):
When a user uses the two social media administered by the Data Controller, Facebook and Linkedin, also through the links placed on the website, these collect information such as the types of content displayed or interactions, the actions performed as well as information about the devices used (IP addresses, operating system, browser type, language settings, cookie data).
Purpose of the processing:
The details of the treatment methods performed by Facebook are available at the following link:
The details of the cookies used by Facebook, are available at the following link:
The Data Controller as Administrator of the Page and Facebook Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland) are joint data controllers in accordance with Article 26 of the GDPR for the processing of such personal data recorded for events provided through Page Insights (“Insights Data”).
Purpose of the processing:
We use this online platform for professionals to find and be found in order to promote business opportunities, to connect with others, find information and offer job opportunities. Registered users share their professional identities, interact with their network, exchange knowledge and professional insights, publish and display relevant content, learn and develop skills, and find business and career opportunities. Content and data on certain Services are viewable by non-members (“Visitors”). We will process the data that you provide to the platform and that you authorize, always through it, to send us for the purposes set out above. We will also use the statistics on our page to evaluate business interactions with connected users.
The details of the cookies used by Linkedin are available at the following link:
The Data Controller as Administrator of the Page and LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company (“LinkedIn Ireland”) are co-owners data controllers in accordance with Article 26 of the GDPR for the processing of such registered personal data.
Nature of the transfer:
Mandatory – Failure to provide the requested data will make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide services through the Page published on Facebook and Likedin.
Storage period of personal data:
The collected data will be processed for the time strictly for the realization of the purposes described above as specified in the Facebook and Linkedin policies described above.
- Methods of treatment:
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- computer processing by electronic manners
All processing takes place in accordance with the procedures set out in Art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided for.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and in particular by the following categories of authorized personnel:
- internal operators managing the web portal
- administration office
Your data may be communicated to external parties for the correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- consultants and freelancers, including in associate form;
- web service provider for the management and maintenance of the platform.
- Spread: Extra – EU Data Transfer
Personal data are also processed outside the European Union, limited to data acquired through social networks, at: USA. The warranty conditions for the transfer are: Standard clauses and ad hoc contractual clauses (Art. 46 GDPR).
- Storage period
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data, except for the special cases mentioned above is:
- Required time to manage user requests
the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, Lux Impianti S.r.l. in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, legal and operational headquarter C.Da Matinelle Area Pip 85057 Tramutola (PZ) – Italy VAT: 01563030764 Tel.: 0975 354033 contactable at the following mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, pec: email@example.com
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated by the Data Controller pursuant to Article 37 of the GDPR is:
- Data protection officer (contact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
You have the right to obtain from the controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided by articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
- Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the supervisory authority.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain information on:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing using electronic manners;
- d) the identification details of the holder, the managers and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as designated representative in the territory of the State, of responsible persons or persons in charge.
You also have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where relevant, data integration;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) proof that the operations referred to in a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such compliance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- d) data portability.
Finally, the data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- e) for legitimate reasons relating to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- f) the processing of personal data concerning the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the performance of market research or commercial communication
Version 1 of 11.05.2023