ORGANISATIONAL MODEL PROVIDED FOR BY LEGISLATIVE DECREE 231/2001 AND BY ETHICS AND BEHAVIOUR CODE
On July 18, 2022, the Board of Directors of Lux Impianti S.r.l. approved the organisational model provided for by Legislative Decree 231/2001.
The decree in question establishes the administrative responsibility of the company in the event that certain types of crime are carried out in the interest or benefit of the Company by subjects in a prime position or by subjects placed under the direction or supervision of these. The Model adopted is therefore a further step towards stringency, transparency and a sense of responsibility both in internal relations and with the world outside the company, which has always distinguished Lux Impianti S.r.l.
Lux Impianti S.r.l. adopted the 231 model after having drawn up, approved and adopted a code of ethics and behaviour that identifies the principles and rules of conduct to which the Recipients (directors, auditors, managers, employees, collaborators, consultants, any customers, suppliers, business partners and all those who, directly or indirectly, permanently or temporarily, establish, in any capacity, reports and reports of collaboration or work in the interest of the Company) must be followed in the performance of their activities.
Among other things the code of ethics and conduct discipline:
- Compliance with the laws and internal regulations;
- Relations with the public administration;
- Relations with other Companies;
- Relationships with suppliers and partners.
The 231-model adopted by the Company identifies:
- Procedures to limit the risk of crime;
- A sanction system aimed at repressing the implementation of behaviour contrary to the adopted models;
- The appointment of a Supervisory Board that has the task of supervising the respect of the model, evaluating its effectiveness and ensuring its updating in compliance with the law.
- An information and training plan aimed at employees to inform them of the importance the company attaches to the adopted model.
All data subjects can report any violation or suspicion of violation of the Model and/or the Code of Ethics to the Supervisory Board in the following ways:
- by priority mail with the indication of “RESERVED” on the envelope addressed to: Supervisory Board, c/o Lux Impianti s.r.l. C.Da Matinelle Zona Pip 85057 Tramutola (PZ)
- to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of the identity of the reporting agent is ensured, without prejudice to obligations imposed by law.
On request, to be sent by email to: email@example.com, it will be possible to receive a copy of the Code of Ethics and Conduct and the organisational model provided for by Legislative Decree 231/2001.